Succession Development Program
Logistec is a leader in the marine industry. Its core business is cargo handling and terminal operations in 23 ports across North America. Logistec is a service company and our employees are our most valuable assets. We form a solid team united by core values that give Logistec its unique character, namely employee orientation, professionalism, customer orientation and innovation.
This program aims to provide an opportunity for our candidates to become the next generation of management within our different business centers through practical training in a variety of Logistec's operations.
UNIQUE AND FULFILLING FORMATION
The program is a series of seven training periods for a period of six months each, for a total duration of 3 ½ years. By visiting several of our facilities, we offer an in-depth understanding of our business all the while receiving support for the length of the program by our mentors and our devoted employees.
The professional and personal fulfilment offered from such an experience like this is an asset for those who dare to seize the opportunity!
The internships will take place at selected facilities based on the level and variety of desired learning.
These courses will be held at the following locations:
We're looking for individuals who are able to integrate into the operational culture of the company. These individuals must have education or relevant experience in the following areas:
This program is intended for :
Throughout the program, you will receive coaching, advice and a progression follow up as well as a structured mentoring program. The challenges are exciting and challenging.
During the program you will:
- Work as a superintendent in training and learn the roles and responsibilities related to handling break-bulk and
- bulk merchandise;
- Learn the responsibilities of an Operations Manager and how to efficiently management terminal operations;
- Understand the administrative activities of our various departments at the headquarters;
- Integrate and follow an intensive training on the operating practices within each hosting units.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- A wonderful opportunity to access management positions;
- An opportunity to travel across Canada and the United States;
- A permanent full-time with increasing responsibilities;
- A full range of benefits.
Visit our website at the following address email@example.com for more information on Logistec.
Equal employment opportunity for all.