We are looking for candidate (s) to fill a position of Health & Safety Advisor for Termont Montreal inc.
Under the responsibility of the General Manager
· Develop new preventive measures to reduce the cost related to accidents/ incidents;
· Join in on different Health & Safety committees and see to the proper and effective training of employees on various issues related to Health, Safety and the environment;
· Coordinate the investigation of accidents on the terminal, review claims and manage them according to the information obtained;
· Act as an advisor to senior management in regards to Health & Safety of the terminal;
· Complete monthly and annual reports such as updating the Health & Safety policy and security guidelines.
· University degree in Health and Safety or equivalent;
· Three to five years experience in a similar position;
· Experience in a unionized environment (asset);
· Good knowledge of Federal laws related to Health & Safety;
· Fluently bilingual in spoken and written (French and English);
· Excellent command of MS Office;
· Autonomy, flexibility and resourcefulness;
If you are interested in this position and possess the required qualification please send your résumé to Ralph Vallon at the Human Resources Department.
Fax : (514) 843-5217 E-mail : email@example.com
We offer equal job opportunity for all applicants.
Health & Safety Advisor for Termont Montreal inc.